1. No Ownership Of Materials
. The information in the book is protected by federal copyright laws. You may not copy, re-teach, re-engineer, distribute, reteach, excerpt, quote, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of More Profitable IP, which it may withhold for any reason. By using information for these purposes, you agree to pay a license fee for past use (prices start at $7,500.00).
2. No Rights To Company Trademarks. More Profitable IP protects its names! You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks like Certification Starter Kit, Certification Success Secrets, Certification Creation Checklist, Certification Inspiration Bin, or any other trademark of the Company, even if not listed here, and some of which are under license from third parties.
3. No Results Guaranteed. We encourage you to take action on the principles outlined in the book, but we cannot guarantee any results or outcomes in doing so.
4. No Professional Advice. The Company does not engage in the rendering of accounting, legal, financial, medical, dietary, or investment services or advice. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from the book. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable. If you are a licensed professional, you have an affirmative duty to ensure that implementing the principles of this program does not violate ethical or legal duties you may have in your profession.
5. No Refunds. By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that a refund may not be requested. In the event you do not receive your book or your copy is damaged upon receipt, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for another copy. More Profitable IP considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this policy were included. If you initiate a chargeback, the Company may assess a $250 fee for administrative time required in responding to the chargeback. If we must pursue collection or defend a lawsuit, we will assess our attorney’s fees and costs to your account.